Each ZLINE Venice Fireclay Sink is meticulously hand-crafted and Italian-made, offering a truly luxurious design and aesthetic. Constructed to be resistant to bacteria, stains, and cracks, these statement sinks are non-porous and naturally sound absorbing. Due to the way the high quality clay mixture is fired, ZLINE Fireclay sinks are more durable than traditional ceramic sinks, allowing for a worry-free washing experience. Four layers of thick glaze creates the beautiful, shiny complexion seen on ZLINE Fireclay Sinks. Enjoy easy installation due to its its thick, flat edges that allow for a seamless finish with your countertops. All ZLINE Fireclay Sinks have garbage disposal compatibility (sold separately) for easy clean-up. We take pride in offering our customers the highest quality materials and features for over 10 years, with one of the easiest installations in the industry - guaranteed. All ZLINE Fireclay Sinks are protected by our generous limited lifetime warranty and ship next business day when in stock.
- Made with the highest quality ceramic mixture, composed of the raw materials kaolin, quartz and clay.
- A perfectly smooth, glaze surface made of zirconium silicate, zinc oxide, pondous oxide, dolomite, and quartz, resisting dirt and scale from settling.
- The ceramic mixture and natural glaze guarantee lasting shine and pleasant touch.
- Fired for more than 28 hours, making it more durable than competitors.
- Flat on one side and fluted on the other; seamlessly matching any kitchen aesthetic.
- This ZLINE sink comes equipped with a Utility rack resistant to chipping or cracking and Basket Strainer.
Dimensions: 24 in. W x 10 in. D x 18 in. H
Installation Style: Farmhouse - Apron Front
Number of Basins: Single Bowl
Sink Shape: Rectangle
Sink Finish: White Matte
Warranty: Limited Lifetime